Webinar on Importer Compliance Basics - Free webinar: June 29, 2017 at 2:00 PM EDT
This webinar provides a basic overview of the general information an importer should know in regards to their responsibilities and liabilities associated with being the Importer of Record on imports into the USA. This is a good introductory course for companies that are new to importing and for experienced importers to use as a refresher or to educate new employees.
In this 60 minute interactive webinar, a DHL Global Forwarding Regulatory & Compliance Consultant, Karl Krueger, will cover topics including:
• Basic Import/Customs entry process overview
• General importer responsibilities/liabilities
• Commercial invoice requirements
• Customs entry data requirements
• Other compliance considerations
The focus of this introductory webinar is to raise general awareness, provide valuable resource information, and act as a precursor for more in-depth training.
• Karl Krueger, DHL Global Forwarding
• This webinar has been approved for 1 CCS Continuing Education credit
• Click here to register for the June 29th webinar
For additional information regarding our webinars or Customs consulting services, please Contact us