ONLINE SHIPPING TOOLS
For those who choose not to use DHL Multishipping, a large number of other TA systems are available. Below is an outline of system suppliers recommended by DHL.
The system suppliers listed have undertaken to follow our rules for the labelling of goods and transfer of information.
- Product specifications describe the properties of DHL’s products in detail and form the basis for being able to build a functional solution.
- EDI specifications describe different syntaxes and content.
- Label specifications describe the structure, layout, and barcode standard used.
- Web service specifications describe the functionality of interactive services.
If you require additional information or want to get in touch with one of our integration experts, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DHL e-ID is used for identification of the e-services that are unique for each customer account. For example, you can execute price issues against your contract prices directly here at logistics.dhl. The price question refers to domestic road freight with DHL Parti, Pall, Stycke and Paket and international road freight with DHL Euroconnect.
A status report message will be sent to a customer (or any other third party) to report
- The transport status and/or
- A change in the transport status (i.e. event) of the consignment
- Efficient shipment booking
- Full shipment visibility (Track & Trace)
- Fast and reliable e-invoice information
- Technical support
- Full transparency across all DHL shipments
- Fast deployment and simplified integration
Sign up for PDF or EDI invoicing. Free of charge and environmentally friendly.
Avoid the invoicing fee by registering your company for PDF or EDI invoicing.
To connect to a Plusgiro/bank account number, complete the “bank account consent” form stating your DHL customer number as the payment number. If you need to connect multiple customer numbers, complete a form for each customer number. If you want to connect a Plusgiro account to an autogiro, please state the bank account number that the Plusgiro account is connected to.
To connect to a Bankgiro account, please use the “Bankgiro consent” form. If you need to connect multiple customer numbers, you only need to enter the company’s corporate identity number.
Bankgiro consent (in Swedish)
Send complete and signed forms to:
DHL Freight (Sweden) AB
Att: Credit department
SE-170 87 Stockholm
Discover the connections DHL can make for you...
Sign up to our newsletter