Your Global Public Sector Logistics Partner
DHL are one of the leading logistics providers for the public sector, specialising in tailored solutions for Aid & Relief, Defence, and Government. With experience on our side we provide you with the know-how and specially crafted services you need to deliver your goods in time, every time, by ensuring streamlined compliance with all countries involved.
- Over 810 DHL owned office sites within more than 150 countries across the world. Giving us the knowledge of issues that could affect your customers at an international and regional level
- Experienced handlers with expert knowledge in shipping hazardous materials, weapons and Dangerous goods, including customs clearance capabilities
- Customized relationship management programs that mirror client organizational needs
- A dedicated network of both global and local experts with experience in defence contracts
What We Do For the Public Sector
Our offer transportation of your cargo predominately via air mode. Working with carefully selected carriers, we operate with schedules on all the world’s major routes so you can plan with certainty and become more efficient. We offer a range of highly flexible products which allow a choice of delivery speeds to best suit your requirements.
Our offer transportation of your cargo predominately via ocean mode. With our broad product range we cover different equipment types and consolidation services to ensure your cargo reaches the right place, at the right time in a cost-efficient way. In order to deliver highest reliability we have planned space protection from every major container port in the world.
DHL International Supply Chain (ISC) - Origin Freight Consolidation & Destination Freight Management Services
Linking the origin supply chain with the destination market requirements, we provide increased cost effectiveness and efficiency with complete visibility and control through a single point of contact. The solution includes origin, freight and destination management services provided across all modes.
- One single point of contact through a dedicated account management and development resource
- Supply chain design, implementation and management
- Operates over 300,000 square meters of warehouse in key sourcing origins (e.g. China) providing consolidation, value add and regional hub services
- Services linked through powerful IT visibility systems (GT Nexus Platform), providing purchase order, supplier, carrier and destination management with full reporting
- Supply chain service level agreement and key performance indicators
Our broad range of customs brokerage services ensure a smooth and on time border crossing of shipments, without administrative burden, delays or penalties.
We take the complexity out of customs.
- A broad portfolio of customs services including:
- Import and Export
- Declaration Filing
- Security Filing
- Duties & Taxes
- Other Government
- Agency Services
- In-Transit Movement
- Permits and Licensing
- Application services
- Additional Services
- Present in over 200 countries worldwide
- Processing more than 7mn customs entries per year
- Dedicated team of customs experts
- Global, regional and country teams to ensure operational consistency and compliant trade activities
- Operated in accordance with governance structure, code of conduct and compliance standards
- Strong relationships with government customs and security authorities
- Superior level of service delivery globally, utilizing the latest customs clearance technologies
Interested in keeping up with the latest global logistics news and insights? Stay ahead of the game with DHL Global Forwarding.