In order to get your inquiry to the right expert team in DHL, we need to ask you a few short questions. That way we can get back to you even faster.
DHL Express tracking numbers usually look like this:
- 10 digits numerical only
- Starts with 000, JJD01, JJD00, JVGL or simple
DHL Parcel tracking numbers usually look like this:
- Starts with 3S
- Or starts with JVGL or JJD
DHL eCommerce tracking numbers usually look like this:
- Typically starts with GM, LX, RX or up to five characters
- The ID length might vary from 10 to 39 characters
DHL Global Forwarding tracking numbers usually look like this:
- 7-digit numerical only
- Starts with 1 number, followed by 2 letters and 4 to 6 numbers
- Starts with 3 to 4 letters
- Starts with 3-digit carrier code, followed by dash (-) , followed by the 8-digit masterbill number
DHL Freight tracking numbers usually look like this:
- Order Code: Starts with 2 to 3 letters, followed by dash (-) 2 or 3 letters, dash (-) and 7 numbers
- Starts with 4 numbers, followed by dash (-) and 5 numbers
- Numerical only with the length 9, 10 or 14
Have you tracking number handy, in order to find out the appropriate DHL contact.
- Find your tracking number. Usually, the shipper or online shop is able to provide the tracking number or ID. If you have ordered a product through an online shop, the confirmation email or shipment tracking notification often contains the tracking number or ID. If not, please contact your shipper or online shop.
- Choose the correct division for your shipment with the help of our tracking number examples page
- Get in touch with our experts that can answer questions specific to your shipment.
Deutsche Post International is your partner for international business related mail services
Or call our office in [COUNTRY] on 000 000 000 000
Our colleagues from DHL Express will be in touch after submitting the form.
One Origin & Destination
Including Multiple Origins & Destinations