Your Global Chemical Logistics Partner
We provide global chemical expertise, offering reliable tailor-made solutions and simplified regulatory compliance providing customers with impressive service.
What DHL can offer you:
- Worldwide security and safety programs to international standards, e.g. in Europe; SQAS audited network
- Industry Expertise; chemicals customer service centers containing worldwide network of dedicated & trained experts
- Global Network, Local Presence; network coverage in over 190 countries facilitated by more ocean loops and services than any other provider and over 15,000 consolidation flights per week
- Reliability and Regulatory Compliance; control towers and Lead Logistic Provider (LLP) adhering to up-to-date compliance of industry regulations
- Dedicated IMO (international maritime organization) regulated maritime transportation of dangerous goods managed by our trained experts to ensure a high level of operations quality and security throughout the supply chain
- End to end for non-hazardous materials with and ISO Tank solutions
What We Do For the Chemical Sector
Our Air Freight Products offer transportation of your cargo predominantly via air mode. Working with carefully selected carriers, we operate with schedules on all the world’s major routes so you can plan with certainty and become more efficient. We offer a range of highly flexible products which allow a choice of delivery speeds to best suit your requirements.
Our Ocean Freight Products offer transportation of your cargo predominantly via ocean mode. With our broad product range we cover different equipment types and consolidation services to ensure your cargo reaches the right place, at the right time in a cost-efficient way. In order to deliver highest reliability we have planned space protection from every major container port in the world.
Our broad range of customs brokerage services ensure a smooth and on time border crossing of shipments, without administrative burden, delays or penalties.
We take the complexity out of customs.
- A broad portfolio of customs services including:
- Import and Export
- Declaration Filing
- Security Filing
- Duties & Taxes
- Other Government
- Agency Services
- In-Transit Movement
- Permits and Licensing
- Application services
- Additional Services
- Present in over 200 countries worldwide
- Processing more than 7mn customs entries per year
- Dedicated team of customs experts
- Global, regional and country teams to ensure operational consistency and compliant trade activities
- Operated in accordance with governance structure, code of conduct and compliance standards
- Strong relationships with government customs and security authorities
- Superior level of service delivery globally, utilizing the latest customs clearance technologies
Interested in keeping up with the latest global logistics news and insights? Stay ahead of the game with DHL Global Forwarding.