THE 2016 DHL SUPPLY CHAIN SURVEY ON SUPPLY CHAIN STANDARDISATION: KEY FINDINGS
DHL Supply Chain surveyed 350 supply chain and operations professionals in the five major regions of the world. The survey asked questions about two related topics: supply chain standardisation and segmentation. The goal of the research was to assess several key themes:
- The current structure of respondents’ global supply chains
- Whether companies are pursuing standardisation and segmentation
- If so, how much progress have they made
- What benefits do companies expect to realise from their efforts
- What kinds of challenges do they face in executing these strategies?