DHL Integrated Solutions help you extend efficiency, flexibility, and cost benefits to your entire end-to-end supply chain. By drawing all necessary services together into a complete, optimised package, your supply chain operations are simplified and your business becomes stronger and more efficient.
DHL International Supply Chain (ISC)Origin Freight Consolidation & Destination Freight Management Services
- Linking the origin supply chain with the destination market requirements
- Origin, freight and destination management services provided across all modes
Linking the origin supply chain with the destination market requirements, we provide increased cost effectiveness and efficiency with complete visibility and control through a single point of contact.
The solution includes origin, freight and destination management services provided across all modes.
- One single point of contact through a dedicated account management and development resource
- Supply chain design, implementation and management
- Operates over 300,000 square metres of warehouse in key sourcing origins (e.g. Asia locations) providing consolidation, value add and regional hub services
- Services linked through powerful IT visibility systems (GT Nexus Platform), providing purchase order, supplier, carrier and destination management with full reporting
- Supply chain service level agreement and key performance indicators
DHL Lead Logistics PartnerOverseeing the Entire Supply Chain & Its Operation
- Benefit from expert supply chain knowledge and innovative analysis tools
- Streamline logistics service sourcing, suppliers oversight and customer touch point management
- Gain operational visibility and minimise operational risks
- Drive end-to-end continuous improvement
Transform your supply chain with help from DHL as your Lead Logistics Partner, leveraging our expertise in the following areas:
- Design – Ensure that your transport and supply chain processes flow as efficiently as possible with DHL’s expert knowledge and innovative analysis tools
- Management Services – Source logistics providers, manage suppliers and handle your customer touch points with our management offering, which also provides for freight bill, audit and customs services
- Operations – Gain visibility, synchronise transport and minimise daily operational risks with our unique Control Tower offering
- Continuous Improvement – Drive end-to-end visibility with our “Total Logistics Cost Management” approach, which helps you minimise costs with an ongoing analysis of changing market requirements, volumes volatility and evolving supply chain management trends
DHL Industrial ProjectsProject Logistics for Oversized Cargo
- Full service management of project logistics for oversized cargo
- Perfect for multi-supplier projects
- Includes feasibility studies and end-to-end logistics visibility
Safe, compliant and reliable management of project logistics for oversized cargo and heavy lifts.
The solution includes global multi-supplier projects, from pick-up to consolidation and delivery, to fabrication facilities and final project jobsites.
It also includes feasibility studies, route surveys, load supervision and end-to-end logistics visibility.
- Comprehensive service from one single source with punctual delivery and industry expertise
- Highly trained specialist teams providing integrated turn-key forwarding services including:
- Project logistics, oversized cargo and heavy lifts
- Project freight management and project surveys
- Design and transport engineering
- Material management and IT
- Accurate handling of heavy lifts, out-of-gauge cargo, time-critical and high-value material
- Full transparency via tracking and tracing system
Download our DHL Industrial Projects Brochureundefined
DHL LifeConExPremium & Customised Temperature Controlled Air Freight
- GDP compliant SOP design, implementation and change management
- For temperature sensitive goods in pre-launch, launch, and distribution stages
- Cold chain optimization
This premium management service caters for temperature-sensitive goods in pre-launch, launch and distribution stages. It provides post-shipment diagnostics, FMEA and auditing, cold chain optimization and data analysis services on all modes of transportation via the DHL and non-DHL network.
- Includes all DHL Air Thermonet features along with customised premium features that can also be applied to Ocean and Road
- Non-DHL network entities incorporated into the process
- Intuitive 25+ touch point visibility via LifeTrack
- Equipment cycle management, special ground handling arrangement, risk evaluation and a mitigation index
- Cold chain dashboard, analytics and optimization consulting services
- Highly trained Customer support through regulatory body audits with quality experts in compliance with GDP
For more information visit the DHL LifeConEx website
DHL Trade Fairs & EventsFully Integrated Event Logistics
- Fully integrated events logistics
- Globally available
We deliver tailor-made solutions for all logistics requirements before, during and after global trade fairs and events anywhere in the world.
We ensure all equipment you need for a successful event are available at the right place, at the right time.
- Our global trade fairs and events network, ensures we can conduct projects in all countries
- More than 200 highly experienced and motivated trade fair and events experts across the world
- Dedicated account management team with one single point of contact
- Efficient operational capabilities and 24/7 support
- Specialist knowledge in handling: fine arts, orchestras and food
- Close relationships with large event organisers
Interested in keeping up with the latest global logistics news and insights? Stay ahead of the game with DHL Global Forwarding.