DHL Ocean Assembly & DHL International Supply Chain
DHL provides a simple solution to reducing your freight costs with customised buyer’s and shippers’ consolidation. Cargo from various manufacturers, can be palletised and loaded into own dedicated Full Container Load (FCL) containers. As a result the load factors are increased and your costs are reduced.
DHL Ocean AssemblyBuyers Consolidation For Single & Multiple Countries
- Buyers and sellers consolidation
- Realtime tracking
- Reduced shipping costs vs non-consolidated shipments
Provides customised buyers’ and shippers’ consolidation, so multiple orders can be bundled from various manufacturers in single or multi-country origin locations, and loaded into own dedicated Full Container Load (FCL) containers. As a result the load factors are increased and your costs are reduced.
- Worldwide availability
- Cost efficiency through Customer’s Supply Chain optimization
- Shipment visibility from end-to-end and in real time
- Import/export customs brokerage
DHL International Supply Chain (ISC)Origin Freight Consolidation & Destination Freight Management Services
- Linking the origin supply chain with the destination market requirements
- Origin, freight and destination management services provided across all modes
Linking the origin supply chain with the destination market requirements, we provide increased cost effectiveness and efficiency with complete visibility and control through a single point of contact.
The solution includes origin, freight and destination management services provided across all modes.
- One single point of contact through a dedicated account management and development resource
- Supply chain design, implementation and management
- Operates over 300,000 square metres of warehouse in key sourcing origins (e.g. Asia locations) providing consolidation, value add and regional hub services
- Services linked through powerful IT visibility systems (GT Nexus Platform), providing purchase order, supplier, carrier and destination management with full reporting
- Supply chain service level agreement and key performance indicators
Interested in keeping up with the latest global logistics news and insights? Stay ahead of the game with DHL Global Forwarding.