Your Global Technology Logistics Partner
DHL offers reliable and compliant end to end supply chain solutions to the Technology industry, improving their productivity, increasing efficiency and reducing cost. We are committed to drive value within our customers' supply chains.
- Global infrastructure. Leverage the world’s largest Technology Logistics Network with over 150 Technology facilities worldwide
- Reliability. Controlling 12% of the global Air Freight service, guaranteed capacity with Ocean Freight and intermodal possibilities, allows you to maintain optimum control of your inventory
- Flexibility. Intercontinental shipments consolidated at origin and deconsolidated at destination for delivery
- Expertise. Worldwide network of over 4000 dedicated and trained experts
What We Do For the Technology Sector
Our offer transportation of your cargo predominately via air mode. Working with carefully selected carriers, we operate with schedules on all the world’s major routes so you can plan with certainty and become more efficient. We offer a range of highly flexible products which allow a choice of delivery speeds to best suit your requirements.
Our offer transportation of your cargo predominately via ocean mode. With our broad product range we cover different equipment types and consolidation services to ensure your cargo reaches the right place, at the right time in a cost-efficient way. In order to deliver highest reliability we have planned space protection from every major container port in the world.
A seamless intercontinental door-to-door distribution service. Combining intercontinental transportation capabilities with road freight, courier or postal networks, it offers end-to-end transparency and helps shorten your delivery time to market – cutting Supply Chain costs.
- Direct Door-to-Door delivery, ensuring faster speed-to-market by bypassing distribution centres/warehouses in destination markets
- Efficient consolidation of individual shipments at origin including air, ocean and rail shipments, subsequent distribution via road freight, courier or postal network.
- Streamlined operations, ensuring the right speed of individual shipments to multiple business consignees, reducing costs and CO2 emissions
- Single point of contact and a single offer
- End-to-end transparency of services and delivery performance
- Flexible volumes possible
- Broad range of value-added services: customs clearance, CO2 measurement and offsetting
- Max weight 1,000kg per item & max size of 300x200x155cm
Combing the speed of air freight with the economy of ocean freight we offer faster transit times than conventional Less than Container Load (LCL) movement at a considerably lower cost and lower carbon footprint than pure air freight.
Ensuring cargo remains in DHL’s control at all times, this product offers a multi-modal service for Asia-origin freight destined for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central and Latin America.
- A transit time which combines OFR (port to port), MTP (transhipment time at MTP station) and AFR (MTP gateway to destination airport)
- Import/export customs brokerage – we take control of all customs formalities and delivery documentation
- An alternative modal option during peak season congestion
- End-to-end real time visibility
- Green transport