LIFE SCIENCES & HEALTHCARE
With You Every Step of the Way
DHL understands the challenge facing life sciences companies. Together, we've created solutions that help you meet today's challenges anticipate tomorrow's.
Some of our benefits include:
- Single global network of certified Life Sciences stations managed & compliant to Freight's GDP guidelines and End-to-end SOP driven process delivering highest quality service and standards
- Competence in consulting and in-depth knowledge in ColdChain and Clinical Trials business, ensuring up-to-date compliance with industry regulations
- IT Platform 'LifeTrack' specifically for the Life Science industry
- Sector driven Customer Services teams and over 3000 trained Certified Life Sciences Specialists, responsive to the Life Sciences & Healthcare industry
- Less-than-Truck-Load (LTL) consolidation and Full-Truck-Load (FTL) services
- Pharma graded Cross Dock Hubs
- Fully temperature controlled and monitored (+2°C to +8°C and +15°C to +25°C)
Our dedicated, fully monitored and temperature controlled service for palletised groupage, part-load and full-load shipments, for Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences & Health Care products.
Temperate controlled services: cooled (+2°C to +8°C) or ambient (+15°C to +25°C).
Efficient, flexible and fully monitored along the entire transport chain.
- GDP (Good Distribution Practice) compliant
- Scheduled departures and deliveries to more than 30 European countries, with reliable lead times
- GPS based temperature monitoring and security surveillance
- Temperature data recording and storage
- Centralised booking, Customer Service and administration
- Track and Trace with event notification and delivery details
- Temporary storage capabilities (+2°C to +8°C and +15°C to +25°C)
Discover the connections DHL can make for you...
Sign up to our newsletter