A Trusted Partner. Solving Consumer Challenges.
Consumer driven trends, an expanding global middle class, and the desire for sustainable and affordable products means change is fast in the world of consumer goods manufacturers.
Consequently, supply chains have to be agile. At DHL we meet these challenges head on - collaborating and innovating solutions in partnership with you.
Consumer goods manufacturers face a number of global trends & challenges which we are familiar with. Keeping topics such as globalisation, urbanization, raw materials and sustainability in mind our consumer experts help you operating all relevant sub-sectors according to the distinct needs.
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- Consumer durables
Within the sub-sectors, the demands couldn´t be more diverse. While for FMCG speed to market and multi-channel distribution are imperative, perishables manufacturers prefer smart logistics with refrigerated storage and transports. The challenge is to meet both expectations – and this DHL Freight will surely do.
What We Offer for the Consumer Industry
As a consumer company, you will be dealing with our dedicated consumer experts. Combining the expertise from your sector and being experts in the logistics world, they strive to find solutions meeting your specific needs.
Our broad range of customs brokerage services ensure a smooth and on time border crossing of shipments, without administrative burden, delays or penalties.
We take the complexity out of customs.
- A broad portfolio of customs services including:
- Import and Export
- Declaration Filing
- Security Filing
- Duties & Taxes
- Other Government
- Agency Services
- In-Transit Movement
- Permits and Licensing
- Application Services
- Present in over 200 countries worldwide
- Processing more than 7mn customs entries per year
- Dedicated team of customs experts
- Global, regional and country teams to ensure operational consistency and compliant trade activities
- Operated in accordance with governance structure, code of conduct and compliance standards
- Strong relationships with government customs and security authorities
- Superior level of service delivery globally, utilising the latest customs clearance technologies
Transform your supply chain with help from DHL as your Lead Logistics Partner, leveraging our expertise in the following areas:
- Design – Ensure that your transport and supply chain processes flow as efficiently as possible with DHL’s expert knowledge and innovative analysis tools
- Management Services – Source logistics providers, manage suppliers and handle your customer touch points with our management offering, which also provides for freight bill, audit and customs services
- Operations – Gain visibility, synchronise transport and minimise daily operational risks with our unique Control Tower offering
- Continuous Improvement – Drive end-to-end visibility with our “Total Logistics Cost Management” approach, which helps you minimise costs with an ongoing analysis of changing market requirements, volumes volatility and evolving supply chain management trends
DHL Transport Solutions helps your business maintain high levels of service and reliability, and gain full visibility into product movements. At the same time, we reduce your transportation costs. Our team will put together the ideal combination of systems, carriers and resources to meet your specific needs.
Discover the connections DHL can make for you...
Sign up to our newsletter