Paving the Way for International Trade
Customs plays a vital role in facilitating the various trade processes and protecting economies against risks and is becoming a critical success factor for doing international business.
All our services are delivered by highly experienced customs professionals.
We make sure they are always up-to-date with the latest legal and procedural changes, so that they are sufficiently equipped to benefit you and your business across all modes of transport.
Our Products & Solutions
DHL Customs ServicesCustoms Brokerage
- Present in over 200 countries worldwide
- Dedicated team of customs experts
- Superior level of service delivery globally, utilising the latest customs clearance technologies
Our broad range of customs brokerage services ensure a smooth and on time border crossing of shipments, without administrative burden, delays or penalties.
A broad portfolio of customs services including:
- Import and Export
- Declaration Filing
- Security Filing
- Duties & Taxes
- Other Government
- Agency Services
- In-Transit Movement
- Permits and Licensing
- Application Services
- Additional Services
We take the complexity out of customs
- Processing more than 7mn customs entries per year
- Global, regional and country teams to ensure operational consistency and compliant trade activities
- Operated in accordance with governance structure, code of conduct and compliance standards
- Strong relationships with government customs and security authorities
DHL Customs ConsultingConsult on, Risk Assess & Enhance Your Customs Activities
Our customs consultants can review your supply chain to help enhance customs activities, optimise duties, identify potential risk areas and optimise internal controls and procedures to maximise internal compliance.
- Global network of experienced customs consultants
- Established methodologies and project management skills to ensure that projects are on time, on scope and on budget
- Solutions delivered to achieve three core benefits: customs compliance, cost efficiency & time savings
- Proven solutions based on DHL’s experience of processing more than 7 million customs entries per year
- A broad portfolio of consulting services including:
- Customs management
- Regulatory interpretation and consultation
- Compliance assessment and audits
- Customs training and education
- Duty and tax programmes
- On-site resources (secondment)
Discover the connections DHL can make for you...
Sign up to our newsletter