DHL FUTURE LEADERS GRADUATE PROGRAM
Program Starts: September 2020
Applications: Open 30th September 2019
Salary: £27,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Location: UK Nationwide
Experience Days for this Program will take place on multiple dates between November 2019 and January 2020.
Our Future Leaders Program is all about developing our General Managers and Business Leaders of the future and by working your way through the operations we will give you the skills and experience you need to fast track your way through our business. Being at the forefront of the DHL Supply Chain business, our operations are where our people use their skills and expertise to make a difference to our customers.
From day one, you’ll take real responsibility and put your people - and customer - management skills to the test. You’ll tackle real business challenges within a supportive culture that helps you get the most out of your Program. As a market leader in logistics and supply chain, we give you scope to reach your career goals, however high you’re aiming.
As a DHL Graduate, you will benefit from working within a variety of business sectors which will include working with some of DHL’s high profile customers in our consumer & life sciences, retail, automotive, Specialist Services & Transport, engineering, energy & chemical sectors.
We invest in your future because you are the future leader of our business. And when you’re the best you can be, you’ll help us to be the best too!
What the Program looks like:
- 36 month structured Program
- 3 x 12 month placements
- Based in warehouse and transport operations
- Early responsibility and fast progression
- Experience of working within fast paced sites and environments
- A framework of personal development modules focusing on managerial skills
- Regular performance feedback and personal development planning
- All placements are within our UK business
- 2:2 or above degree classification (predicted or obtained at the time of application) in any discipline
- A desire to be a People Manager and to lead teams of people through day to day business and exciting change projects
- Strong interest and motivation to start and develop a career within the logistics/supply chain industry in the UK market
- Passion for providing an excellent service to our customers, with innovative ideas and practical solutions
- Fully mobile to relocate within the UK (graduates are required to relocate for their placements whilst on the Program)
- Must hold a valid UK driving license at the start of the Program
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the Program
- Must be fluent in English
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the Program
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environments
- Confident communicator- able to tailor communication style according to the audience
- A “Can Do” attitude, and ability to be flexible in approach to different working styles, shift patterns and job roles
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers and retail discounts. You will also receive an annual salary review and be included in our annual bonus scheme.
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities upon successful completion of the program and a professional environment where you can acquire, use and continue developing your skills.
We want our graduates to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the program; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.