GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Programme Starts: September 2019
Applications Open 31st October 2018
Salary: £28,000 Year 1 + Competitive Benefits (increasing in Year 2)
The DHL Express Graduate Development programme will provide you with experience within a number of our key strategic departments, As a DHL Graduate, you will benefit from working within these departments which will include working with some of DHL’s high profile customers within a variety of sectors including retail & ecommerce, FMCG and Electronic. Each placement builds on the experience & knowledge gained during your previous placements – giving you the skills & capabilities to really progress your career within the International Logistics sector.
What the program looks like:
- 24 month structure program
- 3 x 7 month placements
- Based in either Heathrow or East Midlands Airport
- Early responsibility and fast progression
- Experience of working within fast paced sites and environments
- Regular performance planning, personal development planning and functional workshops
- Involvement in Business and Charitable projects
- 2–2 or above degree classification (predicted or obtained at the time of application) in any discipline
- Passion and motivation to start and develop a career within the logistics industry in the UK market
- Flexible in approach to working styles, shifts, and roles
- Fully mobile to relocate within the UK (graduates will be required to relocate for their placements whilst on the programme)
- Must hold a valid UK driving license at the start of the programme
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the programme
- Must be fluent in English
- Confident communicator- able to tailor communication style according to the audience
- Enthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the programme
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environments
What will you get in return:
As part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include; 22 days holiday (pro-rata), pension scheme, benefits portal access, annual bonus scheme/salary review, gym membership.
You will also receive an annual salary review and be included in our annual bonus scheme.
In return for your hard work we offer excellent career progression opportunities upon successful completion of the programme and a professional environment where you can acquire, use and continue developing your skills.
We want our graduates to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the programme; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be a part of an organisation that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.
What to do next?
We will be opening applications for our Graduate Program on the 31st October 2018.
To register an interest beforehand, please email email@example.com and we will advise you when applications have opened.
For any other questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org