Keeping Your Promises & Deadlines
Operating our own in-house network we connect your Less-than-Container-Load (LCL) cargo to any place required around the world. Scheduled departures are managed from door to door to ensure your deadlines – and promises – are kept.
Our Less-than-Container-Load Service
- 2,500 scheduled direct sailings per week to and from all major ports and inland points
- More direct services, cutting transit times to a minimum, and avoiding transshipment and double handling
- A huge variety of pick-up and delivery options
Operating our own LCL network globally, we serve more than 45,000 point pairs with around 2,500 scheduled direct sailings per week, to and from all major ports and inland points.
Managed from end-to-end with our own network experts ensures predictability in our Customer’s supply chains, keeping deadlines, and promises towards the end Customer.
- Planned space protection from every major container port in the world
- Cargo is handled and checked in our own/approved warehouses at all locations
- Scheduled and guaranteed – ‘Shipped as Booked’
- Our services are provided by over 4,000 trained Ocean Freight specialists in more than 330 locations
- Containers are controlled and monitored from loading to arrival
- Dedicated customs experts throughout the DHL network
- All shipments and orders can be tracked 24/7 via the internet
See when the next departures are with our Global LCL Sailing Schedulefor ocean freight
Brazil LCL Free Trucking
Free trucking for pick-up/ delivery from door to port/ from port to door for customers within a pick-up/ delivery location within a maximum radius of 200km from Santos.
- Free trucking for pick-up/ delivery for customers within a maximum radius of 200km from Santos
- Available for LCL shipments from/to door
- Import or export
- Geographical coverage: Brazil, Sao Paulo
Brazil Port Storage
A team of experts dedicated to provide the best port storage solutions both from pricing and services perspectives.
- Customized pricing through economies of scale
- Leverage buying power/ cost mitigation
- Geographical coverage: Brazil
Brazil LCL Premium Service
A guarantee for a free air freight shipment, when the DHL Ocean Connect LCL shipments are not loaded on the committed week of shipment, and in the case of an exclusive failure by DHL.
- Faster and cheaper solution for those carriages demanding strict lead times
- Valid only for regular cargoes, suitable for shipments on passenger aircraft dimensions/weight (max 3,5 tons or 3mX2mX1.6m)
- Export shipments only
- Not valid for Salvador or North/North East origin
- DHL will provide the Air Freight only if:
-Airway bill must be provided by DHl
-FOB or CIF, Single shipment
-Cargo should be avaliable in airport until 21 days after the ETS of original shipments
-Same type of cargo (NCM/value/volume/weight)
- Buyers and sellers consolidation
- Realtime tracking
- Reduced shipping costs vs non-consolidated shipments
Provides customized buyers’ and shippers’ consolidation, so multiple orders can be bundled from various manufacturers in single or multi-country origin locations, and loaded into own dedicated Full Container Load (FCL) containers. As a result the load factors are increased and your costs are reduced.
- Worldwide availability
- Cost efficiency through Customer’s Supply Chain optimization
- Shipment visibility from end-to-end and in real time
- Import/export customs brokerage
Domestic door to door Ocean Freight / cabotage between Brazilian ports.
- Door to door service in Brazil via cabotage
- Available for FCL and LCL shipments
- Includes door to port and port to door service
- Geographical coverage: Brazil
- DHL Brazil is an official licensed Cabotage operator in Brazil capable to issue its own House Bills
- Enables customers to access tax benefits conceded by the Brazilian government
DHL Ocean Connect (LCL) Video
Why Choose Us?
No one offers a more complete Ocean Freight solution than DHL Global Forwarding. Our financial strength, consistent track record, scale and reliability means you can count on us to deliver the Less-than-Container-Load (LCL) service you need.
- More direct / bilateral services in LCL, than any other forwarder with access to every major container port in the world
- We operate exclusively managed container freight stations (CFS), both at origin and destination, with DHL defined security processes and procedures
- We have over 4,000 Ocean Freight specialists at more than 330 locations worldwide available to streamline your logistics
- In addition to LCL, our Find out more about service offers single- and multi- country consolidation
Interested in keeping up with the latest global logistics news and insights? Stay ahead of the game with DHL Global Forwarding.