Our Management Services allow you to enhance and improve specific aspects of your supply chain by benefiting from our consulting and logistics expertise. This can help you reduce complexity, manage carbon emissions, increase security, and optimize operations. Consulting and management services are available as stand-alone offerings or as add-ons to our product and solution offering.
- In-depth analysis & benchmarking of network flows and Supply Chain processes
- Supply Chain strategy
- Strategic network design
Take your business to the next level of success using DHL’s strategic logistics specialists to optimize your supply chain model and its performance. You will increase operational efficiencies, reduce costs, lessen environmental impacts and improve profitability by leveraging our deep knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Network flow and supply chain process analysis
- Re-engineering and developing optimized supply chains
- Supply chain health checks and benchmarking
- Supply chain strategy, set-up and governance
- Lean transformation
- Greener supply chains
Our customs consultants can review your Supply Chain to help enhance customs activities, optimize duties, identify potential risk areas and optimize internal controls and procedures to maximize internal compliance.
- Global network of experienced customs consultants
- Established methodologies and project management skills to ensure that projects are on time, on scope and on budget
- Solutions delivered to achieve three core benefits: customs compliance, cost efficiency & time savings
- Proven solutions based on DHL’s experience of processing more than 7 million customs entries per year
- A broad portfolio of consulting services including:
- Customs management
- Regulatory interpretation and consultation
- Compliance assessment and audits
- Customs training and education
- Duty and tax programs
- On-site resources (secondment)
Interested in keeping up with the latest global logistics news and insights? Stay ahead of the game with DHL Global Forwarding.