ENGINEERING & MANUFACTURING
Your Global Engineering & Manufacturing Logistics Partner
We at DHL know the challenges faced in the Engineering and Manufacturing industry, but with our expert knowledge we understand major emerging trends and how your supply chain will react to them.
What DHL can offer you?
- Global coverage and with consistent high quality service. Accompanied with our expertise of manufacturing’s shift to new developing markets in Asia and the Middle East
- Solutions and innovation. Remain a step ahead of your competitors with our knowledge of global business cycles, their impacts on your supply chain and counter resulting costs
- Flexibility and reactivity in your supply chain, to meet increased revenue streams from aftermarket operations
- Operational excellence and a zero defect culture, enabling you to improve production effectiveness
- Specialised solutions for the industry
What We Do For the Engineering & Manufacturing Sector
Our offer transportation of your cargo predominately via air mode. Working with carefully selected carriers, we operate with schedules on all the world’s major routes so you can plan with certainty and become more efficient. We offer a range of highly flexible products which allow a choice of delivery speeds to best suit your requirements.
Our offer transportation of your cargo predominately via ocean mode. With our broad product range we cover different equipment types and consolidation services to ensure your cargo reaches the right place, at the right time in a cost-efficient way. In order to deliver highest reliability we have planned space protection from every major container port in the world.
Safe, compliant and reliable management of project logistics for oversized cargo and heavy lifts.
The solution includes global multi-supplier projects, from pick-up to consolidation and delivery, to fabrication facilities and final project jobsites.
It also includes feasibility studies, route surveys, load supervision and end-to-end logistics visibility.
- Comprehensive service from one single source with punctual delivery and industry expertise
- Highly trained specialist teams providing integrated turn-key forwarding services including:
- Project logistics, oversized cargo and heavy lifts
- Project freight management and project surveys
- Design and transport engineering
- Material management and IT
- Accurate handling of heavy lifts, out-of-gauge cargo, time-critical and high-value material
- Full transparency via tracking and tracing system
Interested in keeping up with the latest global logistics news and insights? Stay ahead of the game with DHL Global Forwarding.