Dynamic. Customer Orientated.
We understand your needs and concerns and offer safe and compliant quality solutions, helping technology companies increase productivity and reduce cost.
Logistics solutions for the Technology sector must be as diverse as the sector itself. DHL Freight is constantly aware of current trends and challenges thanks to its specific focus on the following areas:
- Manufacturer of consumer electronic goods, EMS & ODM
- Manufacturer of enterprise computing and PCs and notebooks
- Manufacturer of mobile phones and network devices
- Manufacturer of imaging & printing machines and devices
- Manufacturers of semiconductors
- Distributors of above commodities allow DHL Freight to have all trends and challenges on the radar.
Even in case of highest goods value or needs to cover a European distribution in B2B and B2C segment we provide the desired service and ensure that your high demands in Technology industry
What We Offer for the Technology Industry
As a technology company, you will be dealing with our dedicated technology sector experts.
Combining the expertise from your sector and being experts in the logistics world, they strive to find solutions meeting your specific needs.
We take care of your high value goods by:
- Trucks with two drivers
- 24/7 Proactive GPS supported Security Control Centre
- Route planning with secure parking solutions
- Control of door opening alarm systems
- Immediate incident report
As important as the smooth transportation – we take your HSSE aspirations seriously and simultaneously protect our employees, business partners, neighbors, physical assets and the natural environment.
Target Zero: No injuries, no accidents, and no significant incidents!
Our dedicated service for secure, flexible & affordable pan-European transportation, with enhanced visibility and proactivity features.
- Europe-wide network for groupage and direct load services
- Regular departures and fixed lead times for all terminals
- Maximum weight per item 1500kg for groupage shipments and 24,000kg for direct load services
- Maximum dimensions per item for groupage shipments: 400cm (L) x 220cm (W) x 220cm (H)
- Defined lead times based on origin/destination
- Transport security features for direct truck loads: box trailer or anti-slash tarpaulin, truck locking, 24/7 driver contact via mobile phone, selected and trained employees, fixed parking
- Additional features for direct truck loads: two drivers, GPS and cargo insurance
- Terminal security features for shipments within terminal network, including security cages, secured access control and video surveillance at cross dock HUBs
- Next day electronic proof of delivery
- Track & Trace with same day delivery confirmation
- High proactivity for exception management
Our broad range of customs brokerage services ensure a smooth and on time border crossing of shipments, without administrative burden, delays or penalties.
We take the complexity out of customs.
- A broad portfolio of customs services including:
- Import and Export
- Declaration Filing
- Security Filing
- Duties & Taxes
- Other Government
- Agency Services
- In-Transit Movement
- Permits and Licensing
- Application Services
- Present in over 200 countries worldwide
- Processing more than 7mn customs entries per year
- Dedicated team of customs experts
- Global, regional and country teams to ensure operational consistency and compliant trade activities
- Operated in accordance with governance structure, code of conduct and compliance standards
- Strong relationships with government customs and security authorities
- Superior level of service delivery globally, utilizing the latest customs clearance technologies
Transform your supply chain with help from DHL as your Lead Logistics Partner, leveraging our expertise in the following areas:
- Design – Ensure that your transport and supply chain processes flow as efficiently as possible with DHL’s expert knowledge and innovative analysis tools
- Management Services – Source logistics providers, manage suppliers and handle your customer touch points with our management offering, which also provides for freight bill, audit and customs services
- Operations – Gain visibility, synchronize transport and minimize daily operational risks with our unique Control Tower offering
- Continuous Improvement – Drive end-to-end visibility with our “Total Logistics Cost Management” approach, which helps you minimize costs with an ongoing analysis of changing market requirements, volumes volatility and evolving supply chain management trends
DHL Transport Solutions helps your business maintain high levels of service and reliability, and gain full visibility into product movements. At the same time, we reduce your transportation costs. Our team will put together the ideal combination of systems, carriers and resources to meet your specific needs.
Discover the connections DHL can make for you...
Sign up to our newsletter